Thursday, May 17, 2007

Global Warming

Like I said before, I don't believe in "global warming". Humans are not causing warming of the planet. The planet has been getting warmer and colder for as long as it has been around and it will continue to do so. Anyway, yesterday I was talking to some people who believe in global warming, and when I mentioned the very cold April we had this year in Pennsylvania, they said it was because PA is in a jet stream that will actually cause the state to get colder as the planet gets warmer. I have no idea how that even resembles logic. Then I talked to others who told me that global warming was going to cause global cooling. I don't even want to try to attempt to make an effort to understand that. If anyone can tell me what the heck they are talking about, it would be much appreciated. "Till next time.

No comments: